Learning how to become a maid in Abu Dhabi is not difficult, and it can be very lucrative. Housekeeping cleaners earn a decent living working around the home, but they also have flexible schedules and lots of opportunities for advancement. As a housekeeper, you not only clean but you also provide a service for your clientele. Many people hire housekeeping cleaners simply because they need someone to do certain jobs around the house.
- Becoming a maid in Abu Dhabi isn’t simply learning how to do the simple chores around the house. For most housekeeping cleaners, basic knowledge of household management and personal care is a must.
- Some maids are licensed, while others simply work under contracts as housekeeping aides. If you want to become a maid, you will need some special training.
- Most housekeeping cleaners job description will detail how the maid will be dressed. Generally, a full maid’s dress consists of: A black or dark-colored apron, usually with a skirt and blouse underneath. Along with that, they may be required to wear white-soled shoes and a white hair tie.
- Some maids may prefer to wear pants, particularly if it’s hot outside. This will depend on the client’s discretion, although it is not necessarily against the housekeeping cleaners job description to wear light clothing if you prefer not to wear a uniform.
- Every cleaning duty have a specific list of things that need to be done. Some maids will perform general housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, washing floors, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Other maids may specialize in a particular area, such as scrubbing kitchen countertops, or sanitizing closets and restrooms. If your housecleaning services are for an apartment complex, you may be responsible for cleaning windows, floors, doorways, and porches.
- A final aspect of how to become a maid is the actual duties that the job description outlines. In general, most housekeeping cleaners will be responsible for carrying out chore tasks like folding clothes, ironing, scrubbing floors and bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. However, some may also be responsible for setting the table and spreading towels.
So, now that you know how to become a maid, remember to keep these details in mind when you apply. Remember to be honest with your clients about the specific duties that you would be performing and be specific with your housekeeping cleaners job description.